Tuesday, December 23, 2014

2014 Christmas GIFs & Holiday Recipe Links

Let's take care of business first. It's Christmastime and you are here looking for some holiday recipes, for sure. Well, I got your back! Just click right here to see a Santa sleigh-full. It's a link to my holiday recipes from blog posts past; everything from pies to luscious side dishes, and roast turkey to family party appetizers. So, Happy Holidays to you and thanks for visiting, and do come back soon.


Now on to my 2014 Christmas GIFs, unwrapped just for you. They're fun to look at and clever to boot! I have a unique selection this year; some are just silly, a few are artistic and pretty to look at, while others are educational - I like to mix it up.

Mmmm, a guilty pleasure: the Original Tommy's Burger.


I'm sure you've run across GIFs on the internet. They are simple animations. Just take a short video clip, some drawings, or a few still photos, then feed them into a GIF making program. Here is a recent series of GIFs I made for my old school Fried Chicken Recipe. I take you from deboning white and dark meat chicken, to frying it up. (Click here for my tasty recipe video - or click on any recipe name below to see that recipe.)



I made a delish Fried Chicken recipe video this year.


Indian Fry Bread - a video recipe from my Indian Summer Vacation video series.

A rock lobster at Arches National Park

Lunch break at Arches National Park

 
Homemade California Sushi Roll with avocado, cucumber and krab.


Beef Onigiri - rice ball with beef and seaweed.




Baked Eggs Forentine - with a spinach cream sauce.


 

 On vacation in Monument Valley

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...